SPC-7000 Factory Default
First Download the files listed at the bottom of this article.
- Download the BIST.zip.001, BIST.zip.002, and BIST.zip.003 to a folder on your computer.
- Download this free program 7-zip from this link and install:
- Highlight all three files an extract using 7-zip program.
- Create a folder BIST and put the contents extracted in that folder
- Copy BIST File
- Copy attached file to USB memory stick
- Execute BIST
- Insert USB stick into SPC-7000 and turn on SPC-7000
- Check “BIST FOR SPC7000” message in LCD screen
- Execute Factory Default Command
- Set PC IP address to 192.168.1.XXX
- Execute following command in PC web browser
- Check “OK” message in PC web browser
- Reboot SPC-7000
- This command initializes all configuration values such as registered devices, users and password.