Multi-Video Export allows users to export all video from a layout in the same time period. This is useful in investigations or sharing events that were captured on several cameras. Additionally, users can export in two formats: .nov and .exe.
A full overview of exporting video in Wisenet WAVE can be viewed here.
To Use Multi-Video Export in WAVE v3.2
- Select the camera and navigate to the event you would like to export.
- Hovering your mouse over the selection, right click and choose "Export Video..." to enter the unified video exporting dialog window.
- Click on "Multi Video" to enter the multple video export tab.
- Select "Make read-only" to disable further export or changes to be made to the exported file after exporting.
- Choose to export your multiple video file in WAVE format or with a standalone WAVE desktop player by using the dropdown menu located besides the file name field.
- Start your multi-video export by clicking "Export".
- The export may be halted prior to completion by clicking "Stop Export" during the process.
- Once the export has been completed, the export completion dialog will appear.
To Use Multi-Video Export in WAVE v3.1
- Right-click on the Timeline and highlight the video segment you would like to export.
- Right-click on the highlighted area and select Export Multi-Video
- Enter the file name, format, location and then click Save.
- As soon as the export is finished, the file will appear under Local in the resource tree on the left side.