WAVE provides a simple and convenient way to check every single WAVE Server information through Server's Web Interface.
Accessing the Server Information Page?
- Open the browser. WAVE now supports Google Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Safari, IE, and Edge.
2. Enter the following address: http://<WAVEServerIp>:<port>
3. Login the WAVE Web Client with your username and password.
4. Click the Information Tab on the top tool bar.
What can be seen in Server Information?
- Health Monitoring
- CPU Load
- Memory Usage (RAM)
- Hard disk partitions usage (sda and sdb in this case)
- Network Interfaces Usage
- Storage List
- The storage location list on the server which is connecting
- If you want to check another server, please change the IP address.
- WAVE Log
- The real-time WAVE Server log.
- It is able to the display the log in a new window for more lines.
- Server list
- Server IP address
- WAVE Version
- Server Platform (OS)