Applies to Models: All WAVE Software
The View Archive from Deleted Cameras feature allows operators to recover and keep archives from cameras that are no longer in the System for whatever reason - e.g. camera replacement, the camera died, etc.
Step By Step Guide:
For Cameras Not Showing in the Resource Panel:
1. Open the WAVE Software.
2. Right-click on the Server at the top of the tree.
3. Go to the Storage Settings Tab of the Server which has the archive of the deleted camera.
4. Click the Re-index Archive button and wait for the archive to finish being scanned.
Note: This might take few minutes to few hours, depending on the size of the archive
Note: After the index scan process is completed any cameras with associated archive
on the target server will appear as offline cameras (with a red x) in the resource panel.
5. Drag the offline camera onto the viewing grid and navigate to the green section of the timeline to view archived footage for the deleted cameras.
For Cameras Still Showing in the Resource Panel:
1. Cameras that have associated archives will be shown as offline (with a red x).
2. Drag the offline camera onto the viewing grid and navigate to the green section of the timeline to view archived footage.