The Paxton Net2 Plugin is a free software package that allows a video from WAVE to be integrated into the Paxton Net2 Access Control System. Installing the Paxton Plugin for WAVE gives users the ability to view event-driven video from WAVE in their Paxton Net2 client.
Installing the Paxton plugin for WAVE
- Inquire our sales team to retrieve the Paxton Plugin.
- Double click on the installation package to begin installation
- Follow the installation Wizard.
Configuring the Paxton Net2 Access Client
- Open the Paxton Net2 Access Client and login
- Go the Options Menu and choose Camera Integration
- Press the Add button and choose your system name (WAVE) from the list of camera servers
- In the Host Name field, enter the IP address or URL of your WAVE system server
- In the Username field, enter your WAVE username
- In the Password field, enter your WAVE password
- Press the Detect
- If your credentials and connection information are correct, you will see a list of cameras from the WAVE system you are integrating with the Paxton Net2 Access system
- Press Apply and then OK
- In the Net2 client, go to the system tree and choose
- Select a door and choose the Camera integration from the main viewing area of the Paxton Net2 client.
- You should now see a list of cameras from the integrated system. Select the camera(s) you wish to associate with the door by checking the checkbox located next to each camera's name
- Press Apply when done to complete the door-camera association
Viewing Event-Driven Video In Paxton Net2 Client
- In the Paxton Net2 Client, move to the system tree and select any event that has a related video to display a camera icon to the right of the details column
- Double click on the camera icon to activate a popup of the related video
- Users can now use the WAVE Paxton client to review, capture, and export video from the related event