Applies to Models: Wave Desktop and Mobile applications
Hanwha updates the desktop and mobile applications of Wave constantly to keep up with newer operating systems. Compiled below is the current list of supported OS versions.
Explanation of Behavior:
- Hanwha is constantly updating Wave to provide compatibility with current operating systems. And deprecating those systems that their producer no longer supports.
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2022
Ubuntu Linux: (Debian-based Linux)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- macOS 10.14, 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 11.0, 11.1, 11.2 (Big Sur), macOS 12 (Monterey)
NOTE: There is no server version of Wave for macOS, only the client
Your Wave server would have to run on either a Windows or Linux
Google Android Mobile OS:
- Android 8, Android 9, Android 10, Android 11, Android 12
Apple iOS Mobile OS:
- iOS 12, 13, 14, 15
- iPadOS 14, 15