WAVE provides flexible user management. This allows system admins to quickly create users and assign privileges/roles.
Create a New User in WAVE
- Launch WAVE Client and login to your WAVE System. Make sure you login as an Administrator.
- In the Resource Panel right-click on Users and select New User...
- In the User Properties dialog, fill out the information for the new user.
- Choose the Access Rights role you want to assign to the new user.
- Click OK.
- You should now see the new user located in the Resource Panel underneath the Users section.
- Drag and drop Layouts to assign cameras and layouts to the new user.