Users can customize the WAVE Desktop Client application by adding background images for end-user or integrator-branding purposes.
To customize your Client, head to the main menu button and choose Local Settings.
In the Local Settings Dialog you will see different options to change:
- Language- allows users to choose their language (restart required when changing)
- Time Mode- this determines what time will be displayed in the WAVE Desktop timeline
- Show additional info in tree- if checked, will show IP Addresses of devices in System Tree
- Showreel cycle- the time delay between switching cameras when a Layout is put into tour mode and when using the PTZ tour
- Background Image- allows customers to change the background image on their client and adjust how the picture looks