WAVE Sync is an innovated feature of Wisenet WAVE that changed the way of connecting and sharing a security system. It allows users to access the systems anywhere via Internet without complicated network configuration (ex: port forwarding).
WAVE Sync can also share your system to another WAVE Sync users in few clicks via email accounts.
WAVE Sync now supports all type of WAVE Clients - including Desktop client (Windows, Linux, MAC), Mobile APPs (iOS, Android) and Web Clients(Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE).
The users now need only their email accounts, then they access all their WAVE systems from anywhere, quickly switch between WAVE systems, and sharing the WAVE systems with other WAVE Sync users!
WAVE Sync helps the administrators to manage the system with unified accounts, and eliminate the difficulties on network configuration. The connectivity issue can be easily solved by introducing WAVE Sync now.
WAVE Sync Requirements:
- It requires at least one server which is in the WAVE could access the Internet.
- The server which can access the Internet is suggested to be the main entrance to the system.
- WAVE Sync uses UDP Hole Punching technology to maintain Cloud Connect omitting requirements to forward TCP ports with firewall settings.
- Check your firewall policies and allow the following ports to communicate with wavevms.com:
- #80- HTTP port. You can check its availability by just entering http://www.wavevms.com at your browser.
- #443- HTTPS port. Check it with https://www.wavevms.com.
- #3345- WAVE Sync application. You can check its availability with any telnet client.
#NOTICE - WAVE Sync won't be able to establish the Client-Server connection in case if the users are using routers work in Symmetric NAT mode.
Using WAVE Sync:
(See it in action by clicking here.)
- Create a WAVE Sync Account here
- Open the WAVE Client and log in to your system.
- Navigate to the Main menu then click System Administrator and switch to WAVE Sync Tab.
- Click the button - Connect System to WAVE Sync.
- Enter your WAVE Sync account.
- Sign into WAVE Sync from your WAVE Client (Internet required).
- You will see the online systems in your available list.