Below are the known issues in Wisenet WAVE
- [Issue #61] Duplicate NVR shows up during device discovery
- [Issue #67] 4MP Q series with consumes high bandwidth
- [Issue #138] SNB-9000 does not work with WAVE out of the box due to maximum profile limitations
- [Issue #140] If the cameras were added to the server manually, cameras icons in the resource panel are shown as disconnected when it is not recording.
- [Issue #290] When using NVR (P/X/Q series) with WAVE v3.1.x, NVR suddenly restarts. >> Please update the NVR FW to v2.1. It addresses exception handling logic to prevent the NVR from restarting. Also, we're working on implementing a dual stream capability from NVR on WAVE v3.2.