These instructions should come out of the box with a WRR-Q Dell Server as a paper/doc insert.
Read these steps before powering up the server for the first time :
1. Safely rack mount the server without connecting power.
2. Connect either a DisplayPort monitor or HDMI monitor to the server using the
appropriate dongle in the Accessories Box/Bag to the top port on the GPU card.
3. Connect both power cables.
4. Power on the server with the power button located in the front of the server, top right
5. The server will take about 3 minutes to show video. When you get video it will be the
Microsoft Out Of Box Experience screen.