PRODUCT CATEGORY: Hanwha CMS Applications
MODEL NUMBER: SSM
TECH TIP SUBJECT: Installation Troubleshooting
SSM is a feature rich client-server application. Although the installation is straight forward, the diversity, configuration and capabilities of hosting computer can result in situations where the installation does not fully complete. In extreme cases, it may be necessary to uninstall specific elements, folders or the entire application before attempting to re-install SSM.
Below are helpful hints and tips that have been compiled from the user experiences reported to date. If you have additional information to share or need assistance, contact our Tech Support team.
1) SSM 1.03 and 1.10 password for PostgreSQL = '5tkatjd!'
2) If the user cannot log-in to the console after installation or "SM" remains in the ‘pending starting’ state, uninstall the items listed below and then re-install SSM.
PostgreSQL and Java
Remove the 'PostgreSQL' folder
3) If the console cannot connect to SM, check that ‘SM’ and ‘MG’ are both started.
4) For security control there is no way to reset password. (In that case follow step 2)
CPU Intel i7 (Sandy bridge) or above, RAM 4GB or above, Video memory 1GB or above,
HDD - more than 20GB of free space for installation.
(For operation, the system log database requires 10GB or more free space.),
DirectX 8.1 or above.
Display resolution : 1,280 x 1,024 or above
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo 2.83 GHz above, RAM 2GB above, Video memory 512MB
- Console (Windows XP 32bit, Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit)
- System Manager, Media Gateway (Windows XP 32bit, Windows 7 32bit, Windows