Applies to Models: All HTA manufactured IP cameras with motorized varifocal capabilities
In an effort to maintain standards, Hanwha Techwin America uses the web UI for all knowledge base articles pertaining to product configuration. Open Chrome, enter the IP Address of your device into the URL bar, and press enter. If you are not using the web UI to configure your device, please refer to the user manual for your product.
Once you have installed a camera, you will need to focus the device for the field of view it has been pointed at, these instructions pertain to cameras with motorized varifocal capabilities.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Navigate to Video & Audio (Figure 1)
2. Select Focus Setup (Figure 1)
3. Select Focus Initialize (Figure 1)
NOTE: Focus initialize always pulls the camera back to its widest field of view
4. Should you need to zoom the image do so with the controls on the screen
5. Once you have zoomed the image, Select Simple Focus (Figure 1)