- VMware Workstation -- Windows(7, 8, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012), Ubuntu(14.04, 16.04)
- VirtualBox -- Windows(7, 8, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012), Ubuntu(14.04, 16.04)
- XenServer -- Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04. Issues are very expected.
- Issues with initializing shared NAS devices:
Due to OS level call delays, it might take a long time to initialize shared NAS devices using a VM environment. It is recommended that users set up large local drives to record data until a NAS device can be initialized.
- Improper generation of Hardware ID:
There is the possibility that a virtual machine may not report hardware information properly. This event would change the machine’s Hardware ID, causing your license keys to be deactivated or disallow proper activation of a license key.
Please contact our technical support team when experiencing this issue.