With Wisenet WAVE v3.1 and above, the Rules and Events Engine will allow the usage of camera analytics from supported cameras to trigger system events.
A video demonstration of this process can be viewed here.
- Set the camera's analytics rules within a camera's webpage and test for proper function.
- Enter the Event Rules dialog by right-clicking on the camera you desire to use and selecting "Camera Rules..." or by clicking on "Event Rules" in your System Administration window.
- Select "Analytics Event" for the "When" field for your new Event.
- Select the analytics enabled camera in the "At" field.
- Any analytics event supported by the selected camera will appear in the drop-down menu within the "Event Type" field.
- Once you have completed these fields, you can choose the action(s) which will take place when the analytics event is triggered.
- Click "OK" to save your new event rule.