This guide covers how to fix Internet Explorer related plugin issues when connecting to IP cameras, Recorders (DVR/NVR) or Encoders/Decoders.
- Check Internet Explorer version. This guide has been tested and verified to work with Internet Explorer Version 11.
1. Clear IE cache/browsing history.
2. Reset IE to default settings, restart PC if needed.
3. Uninstall Web Viewer plugins (STWWebviewer/DVR|NVR Web Viewer), similar to the icons shown below:
4. Launch Internet explorer, enter device IP and install the new plugin. Follow on screen instructions and enable plugin when asked.