Advance Replacement Program is open to Gold, Silver, Diamond and Platinum STEP Partners.
For more information on the STEP Partner Program and benefits click the link below.
Advance Replacement Eligibility Information
• All network recorders and IP cameras are included in the Advance Replacement program. Analog products, AHD models, lenses, accessories etc. are not eligible for advance replacement.
• The eligibility period** starts from the date of purchase from the Hanwha Strategic Distributor.
• A credit card is required to secure the advance replacement unit request. If the defective unit is not received back at the AR center within fifteen days of date of shipment of the replacement unit or the returned unit is physically damaged, the credit card on file is automatically invoiced for the product at 60% off of MSRP.
• The replacement unit is shipped via UPS Next Day Air at Hanwha’s expense. A prepaid UPS Ground return label is included with the replacement unit.
• Your STEP Partner ID number is required to access the web portal request form. In the event that the request cannot be validated a valid proof-of-purchase (POP) can be uploaded to the request form.
Network recorders are shipped without hard drives. In the event that a Hanwha installed HDD is found to be defective during the warranty period, the HDD may be sent for repair or exchange, at Hanwha’s sole discretion, by completing the repair request form.
Platinum Partners: One (1) year. Two (2) years on product purchased on or after January 1, 2021.
Gold Partners: One (1) year. Two (2) years on product purchased on or after January 1, 2021.
Silver Partners: Six (6) months. One (1) year on product purchased on or after January 1, 2021.
Authorized Partners: Not eligible.
Click here to launch the AR Request Form