If the WRR type server does not boot correctly try this:
• Enter the BIOS (keep hitting the delete button during the boot process)
• Right arrow over to "BIOS"
• Arrow down to "UEFI Hard Disk Drive BBS Priorities" and press enter
• UEFI Boot Order likely shows "Disabled" here, press enter again
• Arrow to select "Windows Boot Manager", enable and press the ESC key
• You should now see the UEFI Boot Order #1 says "UEFI Hard Disk:Wi..."
• Arrow over to "Save and Exit", follow the onscreen instructions to save and allow the appliance to reboot, it should be back working again
The below screenshot are for reference.
After you hit enter on UEFI Hard Disk Drive BBS Priorities
After hitting enter, you'll see the option for Windows Boot Manager to be enabled
Hit Esc and you'll notice that the UEFI Boot Order #1 now says UEFI Hard Disk:Wi... indicating it recognizes the Windows boot drive
Here's what it will boot to when that drive is selected... the Windows system prep image, if this is not the first time windows is started, it should be going to the standard desktop
If this does not work or the "UEFI Hard Disk Drive BBS Priorities" option is not there and still stuck at the "Select Boot Device" screen, please perform a cold boot/power cycle on the unit. Unplug completely, press the power button a few times, plug the system back in and re-enter the BIOS. The "UEFI Hard Disk Drive BBS Priorities" option should be there under the boot tab now. If it is not, likely the OS is corrupted and the M.2 OS drive will need to be replaced. It's a fairly easy operation.
Please contact tech-support for additional trouble shooting