Applies to Models: All HTA products excluding WAVE Hardware
All Hanwha Manufactured devices excluding WAVE hardware are eligible for repair using the below process. Before you begin a repair request, please review the Hanwha Warranty Statement
NOTE: For any and all WAVE Hardware, please submit a ticket to technical support.
Step by Step:
1. Confirm your Warranty Eligibility (link opens in a new tab)
2. Make sure you understand the Repair Instructions and Terms below.
- The customer is responsible for shipping the defective unit prepaid to the repair center, and Hanwha returns the device via prepaid UPS Ground Service.
- The online system performs an initial warranty determination. If our system cannot establish the product's warranty eligibility, the initial status defaults to out-of-warranty. If you believe that the unit is within the warranty period, you can upload a copy of your original purchase receipt for review by our Customer Service team.
- If warranty eligibility is confirmed, the system will send a Repair Confirmation email, which can be used as your repair authorization form. Shipping instructions and the shipping address are included in the confirmation email. Please include a copy of the email with your defective unit.
- If the initial warranty status defaults to out-of-warranty, the system will send an email acknowledging the repair request. DO NOT ship your unit for repair at this time. After our Customer Service team confirms the actual warranty status, you will receive a Repair Confirmation email, which can be used as your repair authorization form.
- A credit card is required to submit an out-of-warranty repair request. An initial HOLD for $199 is placed on the credit card, during which time the Customer Service team will evaluate the proof-of-purchase documentation if provided.
If the warranty eligibility is confirmed, the HOLD is canceled. Otherwise, the repair request is processed on an out-of-warranty basis, and the credit card is charged the $199 flat rate repair.
- NOTE: The $199 flat rate does not cover physically damaged units.
- Repairs are warranted for ninety (90) days from the date of repair for the same problem/same component failure.
3. To proceed with your Repair Request, Click Here (link will open in another tab)
NOTE: You can check the status of an existing repair request here. You will need your
repair ticket number and the model of your product.