Applies to Models: XNF, SNF, and QNF Series Cameras
This article describes how to add a Hanwha Fisheye camera to Genetec, by set a lens code and calibrate the camera.
Note: The lens code will be determined by the model.
See this article for a complete list of codes.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Open the Config Tool, go to Video Unit.
2. Select the Video Unit in question.
3. Select the Hardware Tab of the Fisheye camera to be configured.
4. Set the Lens Type to Panamorph.
5. Click the Pencil to the right of the Panamorph dropdown.
6. Set the orientation to either ceiling or wall.
7. Select the proper Lens Type from the list (See De-warp Code article link below.)
8. Click calibrate once the code is registered.
Note: If it fails check the motion detection tab for an improperly configured Event or