Applies to Models: XRN-410sa, XRN-810sa, XRN-1610sa, XRN-2010a, XRN-2011a, XRN-3010a, A Series, Q Series, HRX Series recorders.
In an effort to maintain standards, Hanwha Techwin America uses the web UI for all knowledge base articles pertaining to product configuration; if you are not using the web UI to configure your device, please refer to the user manual for your product.
The P2P function is a cloud service that allows the mobile app full access to compatible recorders for viewing live video, PTZ controls, fisheye de-warping, search and playback, as well as bookmarks. This feature eliminates the configuration of multiple port forwarding rules on your router, DDNS, or needing static IP addresses.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Go to Network then P2P and check ENABLE P2P (Figure 1)
NOTE: If P2P fails to get to our cloud servers, this means P2P may not work
on that network, or the network settings are incorrect to access the Internet. Please check
Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, & DNS settings.
Step By Step Guide for Wisenet Mobile:
1. Click Device (Figure 1)
2. Click the plus symbol (Figure 1)
3. Click QR (Figure 2)
4. If the QR scan succeeds, you will automatically go to the add device screen (Figure 3)
5. Enter a name for your site (Figure 3)
6. Enter the ID & Password of the user account (Figure 3)
7. Click OK (Figure 3)