Applies to: Wisenet WAVE 5.x
Wisenet WAVE provides the ability to set a minimum and maximum storage duration for the archive of any given camera, measured in the number of days from the current date going backward in time. This article provides steps to configure minimum and maximum storage duration.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Login to the Wave client.
2. Right click on the camera you wish to make changes to.
3. Select camera settings.
4. Select the: Recording tab (Figure 1)
5. In the Keep Archive For... section, uncheck the Auto check box (Figure 2)
6. Enter the days the archive should be retained in Min Days (Figure 3)
Note: Min Days: sets a minimum archive length, in number of days from the
current date, for which Wisenet WAVE gives highest priority to retention of records
from a given camera over retention of records from any camera that has the default (Auto)
7. In Max Days, enter the number of days after which the archive will be automatically deleted from storage (Figure 3)
Note: Max Days: sets an archive duration after which records will not be
saved for a given camera
8. Click Apply to accept, OK to save and close the dialog, or Cancel to discard changes.