The Network Video Encoder SPE-1610 supports NTSC and PAL video sources at standard resolutions.
However, the modes have to be changed manually using a CGI command.
The procedure to change the encoder to PAL mode is as follow:
- Connect to the encoder using a standard web browser
- Log in to the encoder
- Paste the CGI command below in to the address bar (change <ipaddr> to actual IP address)
- After sending the CGI command, a "OK" should appear on the web page.
- Now reboot the encoder and test using a PAL source.
The CGI command also lets you change back to NTSC by editing the variables listed below.
- lang: 0(ENG) , 1(CHN), 2(KOR) ---Language
- vt 0(NTSC) , 1(PAL) ---Video Standards