Applies to Models: All WAVE Servers with RAID configurations
This article provides instructions for resolving "Not enough HDD/SSD speed for recording" errors on a WAVE Server.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Locate the MegaRAID Storage Manager utility in Windows.
2. Enter User Name and Password.
Note: The username is admin, the password is the Windows password.
3. Click on the Logical Tab and choose Virtual Drive.
4. Right-Click Virtual Drive and select Set Virtual Drive Properties.
5. Select Always Write Back from the Write Policy field.
Note: Don't choose select Write Through this will cause a error.
6. Click OK and exit the utility.