- Auto Tracking is defined as the capability of a PTZ device to track and follow moving objects automatically, managing the camera pan, tilt & focus features in order to accomplish such task.
- This feature can be used in multiple scenarios, being the most common application the surveillance or large areas such as parking lots or stadiums, it is also widely used in the education & retail industry as a tool to track subjects & monitor consumers behavior.
- Create camera preset or presets
- Define Preset follow up action as Auto Tracking
- Provide a tracking time frame
- Define AutoRun mode as Preset
- Define AutoRun Timer
- Enable Auto Tracking
- Define camera height
- Enable zoom (If required)
- Trigger Tracking Activation time
Aspects to consider:
- Camera Height
- Maintain Size
- Display Indicator (Overlay)
Models included in this series