Applies to Models: All Hanwha SRN, HRX, QRN, XRN, PRN series NVRs
All Hanwha NVRs and Cameras are compatible with ONVIF, which is enabled by default, allowing easy integration with any 3rd-party manufacturers, such as Hikvision brand cameras, which have ONVIF disabled by default, this article covers enabling ONVIF in this competitor's product.
NOTE: Hanwha does not communicate directly with our competitors, information in this article
is subject to change and may be out of date.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Open a Web browser (Chrome, or the browser recommended by the manufacturer.)
2. Access your camera by entering the IP address into your web browser.
3. Navigate to CONFIGURATION > NETWORK > ADVANCED SETTINGS > INTEGRATION PROTOCOL.
4. Check the Enable ONVIF checkbox.
5. Click the Add button to display the Add User window.
NOTE: The maximum number of users is 32.
6. Input a username into the Username field.
7. Input a password into the Password field.
8. Re-input the password in the Confirm field.
9. Check the appropriate user-level radio button in the Level section: Administrator – Unrestricted access to all settings.
10. Save your Settings
Note: Once this is complete, you can register the camera with a Hanwha NVR.