1. Power on the NVR to log in to the desktop
a. Default user is wave
b. Designate a new password
c. Retype the new password and log in.
2. Click on the WRN Setup Wizard icon found on the desktop taskbar.
3. Enter the password created in Step 1 and press OK.
4. a. Configure the Date & Time and press Apply to continue
b. Click Yes to confirm the settings
5. Configure Network Settings
a. Network 1 (Camera) Setup
- Select DHCP or Manual Mode to manually enter the static IP address, Subnet mask, Default Gateway and DNS of the NVR.
b. Network 2 (Corporate) Setup
- Select DHCP or Manual mode
c. Enable DHCP for PoE Ports
d. Configure the Starting IP address of the DHCP pool range
e. Configure the Ending IP address of the DHCP pool range
f. Configure the maximum number of available DHCP devices
g. Configure the Lease Time (Hours) of DHCP IP addresses
h. Configure primary DNS
i. Configure secondary DNS
Click Apply and Yes to confirm the settings
6. The WRN Setup wizard will scan for any connected cameras
7. The connected cameras will show up in a list along with the status of the cameras.
8. a. Select the cameras by holding the <CTRL> or <SHIFT> key
b. Enter the Password for the cameras.
c. Click Connect
9. When the status of a camera shows as connected, you may change the password for the camera
10. To finish, click Apply and Yes to confirm the settings