This KB article shows how to re-image a WWT-P-7400W step by step.
Proceed with caution. Re-imaging the OS will wipe out all data on your OS disk.
- Boot to bootable USB.
- Click here for instructions on how to create a bootable USB: https://support.hanwhasecurity.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052154954-Wave-How-to-create-a-bootable-USB-flash-drive-for-OS-re-image
- Select language.
- Select install now.
- Accept terms and continue to the next screen.
- Select “Custom” to clear out old configuration and install a fresh install.
- You will need to identify your OS drive. You must clear out all partitions to have the total volume (disk X) completely unallocated.
- Select “Drive options“ to delete all partition under appropriate disk.
- Once you have deleted all partitions select the disk to load the OS and click Next.
- Once the OS is installed the system will reboot and you will be on your login/main screen.