Applies to Models: Wave
The Wave interface will get zoomed in very rarely when Linux and Wave are used together. This article will walk you through reversing the issue, should it occur.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Click on the Linux version for a start button
2. Type Terminal into the search box
3. Click on the Terminal icon
4. Type sudo -S
5. Enter admin-level credentials for this Linux install
6. Enter the following command: sudo nano ~/.profile
7. Go to the bottom of the file and add the following commands:
8. Save the changes with Ctrl+O
9. Close the file with Ctrl+X
10. Reboot Linux
11. Run the Wave client upon system reboot
NOTE: If the issue isn't resolved the values of T_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=0
and QT_FONT_DPI=120 may require further adjustments base on your resolution.