When the WAVE client is run on a Ubuntu Linux machine, the graphic elements may appear zoomed in. (See image below)
(View of Wisenet WAVE client zoomed)
To resolve this issue edit the ~/.profile file, by following the below steps
- Open the terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T)
- Enter the following command: sudo nano ~/.profile
- Go the bottom of the file and add the following commands:
- export T_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=0
- export QT_FONT_DPI=120
- Save the changes with Ctrl+O
- Close the file with Ctrl+X
- Reboot the system and run the WAVE Client.
Note: If the issue isn't resolved the values of T_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=0 and QT_FONT_DPI=120 may require further adjustments base on your resolution.