System Notifications are used to notify users of
any changes in the active system settings.
Applies to Models: Wisenet Sky product line.
System notifications for the entire account can
also be enabled or disabled from this section.
Including offline camera notifications.
Step By Step Guide:
1. From the Wisenet Sky dashboard. Select the Username you are currently logged in as in the upper right-hand corner of the dashboard.
2. From this dropdown menu select: My Profile
3. In the My Profile screen. Select the Notifications tab.
4. Check the box for System on the Notify on Alerts line.
NOTE: To re-enable all system notifications perform the following.
1. From the Wisenet Sky dashboard. Select the Account Settings in the upper right-hand corner of the dashboard.
2. Go to the Notifications tab in the Account Settings section.
3. De-select the box labeled Disable System Notifications.
4. From the Dashboard. Select the Settings icon (Shown Below.)
5. In the new window select the Access Tab.
6. From here the Master Reseller Account can enable or disable all system notifications for all users or a sub account.