3 years standard but sometimes distributor buys camera models and save them in stock for a year
that already warranty started
in this case, we have to ask end user to give us an invoice or a receipt when they have bought our camera from disty and according to that, we extend warranty date for them in total 3years starting from when they have purchase.
if the invoice still presents that its more than 3 years, we have to charge $200 for it to be repaired
Warranty extended info
Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver Partner Five (5) Year Warranty Repair Eligibility*
1. In addition to the standard three (3) year warranty, Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver Partners are entitled to two (2) years of additional warranty coverage on all embedded network recorders and IP cameras purchased from a Hanwha Strategic Distributor on or after 3/1/2017.* All analog products, accessories and lenses are warrantied for three years.
Note: The extended warranty coverage does not apply to Hard Drives (HDD), PTZ motors or non-PoE WAVE appliances and workstations.
2. To make a claim under the additional warranty period, repair requests must be submitted using the extended warranty repair request form below.
Note: Authorized STEP Partners are eligible for the standard three (3) year Hanwha Techwin America warranty. Either of the Return for Credit request forms below can be used, but the three (3) warranty eligibility period will be applied.
• Launch the Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver STEP Partner repair form by clicking the link below.
Repair Request Form – Extended Warranty
• Launch the Authorized STEP Partner repair form by click the link below.
Repair Request Form – Standard Warranty
• View the warranty repair terms and conditions by clicking the link below.
Repair Form Instructions and Repair Terms
• View the warranty statement by clicking the link below.
Hanwha Techwin America – Warranty Statement