Applies to Models: TID-600R
Step by step guide for Connecting MicroSIP to the Intercom
Step By Step Guide:
1. Select the Add Account option by clicking on the small arrow icon located at the upper right corner of the MicroSIP.
2. Type in the following information in the setting
Account Name: Name of your choice
SIP Server: IP address of the intercom
Username: Extension number of your choice
Domain: IP address of the intercom
Click on the SAVE button.
3. Type in Name of your choice, SIP address in the format of sip:Extension (One that you have defined from step 2) # @ IP address of the phone. Set the type to Peer-to-Peer.
4. Make sure to save the setting by clicking on the Apply button at the bottom.
5. To trigger the relay to open the door, you need to program DTMF. Enable DTMF under the DTMF& Tampering switch. Define the digit (triggers the delay when you press this digit from the receiving phone) of your choice. Set the Alarm output 2(NO/NC port) to your desired time. Set the event activation time to Always unless you need th scheduled time set. Make sure to press the Apply button to save.
6. Enable the tampering switch so that the intercom can behave in the way that you want in case of the tamper event happens. Click on the Tampering switch tab under the DTMF & Tampering switch, and then check the Enable tampering switch box, set the parameters at your will. Press Apply to save.
7. For the video call with MicroSIP, VoIP profile need to be created in the intercom setting
a) Login to the intercom setting
b) Press the Add button under the Video profile
c) Name the profile, check the VoIP profile and Enable the audio
d) Change the resolution to 640 x 480