Applies to Models: Wisenet Wave servers with RAID and running the Megaraid RAID application.
Use this step-by-step guide to change hard dives that show the 'Unconfigured Bad" drive status to "configured good" in the MegaRAID Storage Manager Windows application (MSM).
Step By Step Guide:
Follow these steps to bring the Virtual Drive back online. These steps are for MegaRAID Storage Manager Windows application (MSM).
1. Go to the Logical tab in MSM. Under 'Unconfigured Drives' right mouse click on one of the unconfigured drives and select 'Change to Unconfigured Good'.
2. Repeat for all of the drives listed as 'Unconfigured Bad'.
3. The drives will then be listed as '(foreign) Unconfigured Good' as shown below:
4. Right mouse click on the controller icon and select 'Scan Foreign Configuration'.
5. Select 'Import' as shown below:
6. Click Accept:
7. Click on 'Yes'.
8. The foreign configuration will import, and the Virtual Drive will be online again.