Applies to Models: All Hanwha Techwin America Network cameras.
If you need to default a camera to wipe bad programming selections from a network camera. The following steps will allow defaulting the camera while logged into its web interface. This article will assume the unit is properly connected and powered.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Open Chrome and enter the known IP Address.
2. Provide the proper credentials.
3. Once logged in, click on the gear in the center top of the interface.
4. On the left-hand sidebar, select "SYSTEM."
5. Then select UPGRADE RESTART.
6. You can choose to default the camera completely or retain the IP information by checking the "Except Network Parameter" box shown below.
This procedure will erase any setup parameters performed by the installer. And return the camera to a factory default state.
Note: No recorded information on the Micro SD cards will be lost. If user needs
to remove the data in Micro SD cards, the user shall perform SD card format from
Storage menu under the Event tab