Applies to Models: Hanwha network cameras. All form factors
There usually are two instances (loss of credentials or unresponsive device) when you will need to factory reset your camera using the physical reset button. The below article will go over this process.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Locate the reset button. Reset buttons are usually near other input areas of a device. Such as micro-sd or ethernet ports.
Note: Refer to the manual of your model for more detailed information of the reset button
location. The button is recessed and either blue or white in color.
2. Hold the reset button for 5 seconds while the unit is powered (not during bootup.)
3. Once released, the unit will reboot on its own
4. It will then reset all settings in the camera, including the IP address, to 192.168.1.100.
Note: If DHCP is present the unit will obtain an address.
5. Connect to the unit via Chrome or the Wisenet Device Manager.
Note: No recorded information on the Micro SD cards will be lost.