Applies to Models: Wisenet Wave
If any event happens in Wave, the system will perform an action opening the Layout of your choosing.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Right-click on the camera (in the Resource Panel or Viewing Grid)
2. Select Camera Rules to open the Event Rules Dialog
3. Under the Event section (on the left side of the rule dialog) choose your target System Event (e.g. Motion, Soft Trigger, etc).
4. In the Action section of the rule (on the right side of the rule dialog) in the "Do" field select "Open Layout"
5. In the Interval of Action field configure how often the rule should for run when triggered.
6. In the "to" section choose the roles/users the notification should appear for
NOTE: To make sure the Alarm Layout opens for targeted operators
check the Force Alarm Layout opening checkbox.
7. Press Apply and Ok to save the rule.
Optional: Check the Also show source camera checkbox