Applies to Models: Wave Servers attached to the Wave Sync service.
This article will walk you through creating Wave Sync end-user accounts.
NOTE: For attaching your server to the Wave Sync service, click >Here<
Step By Step Guide:
1. Log in to Wave as an admin
2. Right-click on Users (Figure 1)
3. Select New User (Figure 1)
4. Select Wave Sync (Figure 2)
5. Enter the end user's email address (Figure 2)
6. Select the Role for this end-user(Figure 2)
7. Click OK (Figure 2)
8. The end-user will receive a confirmation email with a link to set the password on their Wave Sync account (Figure 3)
9. Click on the Orange link and set up the Wave Sync User account (Figure 3)
10. The end-user can now log in to Wave from a desktop pc or mobile application with their email as their username and their password set up via the link (Figure 3)