Hanwha Technical Support Statement
This document provides detailed explanations of expectations and responsibilities for both Hanwha Techwin America (HTA) and their Customers in the ongoing support of HTA Products.
This scope extends to Customers of HTA as defined below:
- System Integrators
- Hanwha Authorized Distributors
- System Integrator Contractor/Sub-Contractors
- Hanwha STEP Partners
This scope applies to all HTA manufactured products and software sold by Authorized Hanwha Distributors and installed and used according to HTA product specifications.
Hanwha Techwin America Technical Support and its customers must adhere to specific requirements when initiating/providing support to Hanwha Techwin America’s Products.
Customer responsibilities and requirements include:
- Customers or Sub-Contractor employed by the Customer will utilize the Customer’s Internal Technical Support (if applicable) for Tier 1 and 2 support before contacting Hanwha Techwin America for support
- Customer’s Technical Support (if applicable) must initiate a support request with Hanwha Technical Support based on the priorities as defined below
- The Customer, Sub-Contractor employed by the Customer, or Customer’s Technical Support (if applicable) will use the proper communication channel to contact Hanwha Techwin America as defined in the Support Delivery Section
- The Customer, Sub-Contractor employed by the Customer, or Customer’s Technical Support (if applicable) must provide a STEP Partner ID to the Hanwha Techwin America Support
- The Customer, Sub-Contractor employed by the Customer, or Customer’s Technical Support (if applicable) must indicate the nature of the Incident, including:
- Product Type
- Serial Number
- Software Version
- Steps to recreate the incident
Hanwha Technical Support Requirements
Hanwha Techwin Technical Support’s responsibilities and requirements include:
- Regular follow-ups and status updates for ongoing issues
- Escalation and Management of Escalation for Support
- Availability during defined hours
Hanwha Techwin Support makes the following assumptions when addressing a support request. The Support Assumptions placed on the Customer or Sub-Contractor employed by the Customer are:
- Will provide a single point of contact for any requests submitted to the Service Provider
- Has administrator-level access to the system(s) or product(s) requiring technical support
- Have the appropriate equipment (Computer, HPOE/POE+ injectors, voltage meter, CCTV tester, basic cabling supplies, etc.) to perform troubleshooting when calling The Service Provider
- Are appropriately trained and qualified to install/operate Supplier Products.
- Supplier products are installed/mounted as specified in the installation and operating manual.
- Proper usage of The Supplier provided installation tools in the programming of new Supplier Devices.
- Provide support for End-Users before contacting the Service Provider.
- Properly trained End-Users in using the installed Supplier Products.
- Performed troubleshooting and diagnostics of issues (e.g., Checking for proper power, resetting gear, checking network issues, etc.) before engaging the Service Provider
Any assumption found invalid will affect the ability to provide timely resolutions.
Items not defined in this section are considered to be Out-Of-Scope. Items that are Out-Of-Scope are outside the bounds of this document and, therefore, are not subject to the information outlined in the Support Delivery.
Hanwha Techwin Technical Support offers three channels to support specific requests/incidents types defined in the Support Delivery section.
Support Channel Availability
The support channels and availability of those channels offered by Hanwha Techwin America Technical Support are defined below.
Self Service Techincal Support:
Technical Support Via AI-Powered Chat
Monitored: No Agent Monitoring
Technical Support Via Our Knowledge Base
Monitored: No Agent Monitoring
Agent Assisted Technical Support:
Technical Support Via Website
Monitored: Monday - Friday, 9 am – 9 pm EST (excluding holidays)
Technical Support Via Phone
Accessible: 9 am – 9 pm EST (excluding holidays)
Monitored: Monday – Friday, 9 am to 7 pm EST (excluding holidays)
Support Channel Usage
Hanwha Techwin America will respond to service-related incidents and requests submitted by the Customer during regular business hours, providing remote assistance in adherence to the Types and Priorities below: